Wednesday 27 October 2010

Denied

Don't you hate it when you go to the beach and get sand between your toes. Also it's a job to get from your spot in the sun to the sea without burning your feet on the hot sand.
Okay...maybe one downside to it. No more Kelly Brook running to stop her feet burning on the hot sand.


I've had this idea for ages about some type of sock for the beach. It beats a flip flop that always falls off or trips you up.
The sock could be in different colours to match your speedos or swimming costume.

What a great idea I thought, plans of dragons den came flooding through my head, world domination etc....

Then the shock of finding out someone has already done it... Gutted

http://www.sandsocks.net/

Hope nobody steals my next idea of door handle & full door combo for left handed people



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment