Wednesday 23 February 2011

Special???

Amazing what different views you can have when your younger. Dreams of being a spaceman, thinking monsters lived under your bed, thinking Elton John was one of the special kids.

A lot of you maybe being thinking after my last comment, "under the bed? No monsters lived in the wardrobe"

Oh....the other comment,
Elton John was one of them special kids.

Yes I'll admit it, when I first saw Elton John, when I was a young kid, I thought he was let on stage to play the piano and sing and enjoy himself because people felt sorry for him, because he had special needs!




This was at the time when he wore mad glasses and really bright colours, a bit chubby and wore strange clothes. Plus he had a terrible hair cut.
So I thought he was just a very talented person who record producers let play on stage to help him develop in life because he wouldn't get a proper job, due to him having Special Needs.




Good job I've grown up, or I would be saying "what! They've let a special needs person adopt a baby!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment