Sunday 9 October 2011

A short n nippy update

So just over a week since my hospital session.
A week of strange sensations I have experienced was something that I didn't expect. As well as the usual twinges and pain when I stretch for things. A good stretch in the morning is something that has turned into a challenge to have a good stretch without pulling my stitches out.
The changes in the weather hasn't helped, It's gone too cold & we all know what nipples do when they get cold!
Well after part has been cut off mine It's not been fun when I get a cold chill.
Another thing I've discovered is that ice-cream sends a chill straight to the spot.
Only a few days till I find out what caused the problem.
So I hope it warms up a bit it's a bit too nippy for me!

If you missed what I'm on about here's my previous post:
http://ahuskyworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/keeping-you-abreast-of-things.html

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment