Monday 16 April 2012

Cheerio to my party trick

As i sit & wait in the hospital I've decided Wii fit board should be fitted in all hospitals, just to hear it say "measuring" would be a joy. It would make the prospect of finding out your obese a little easier to take. Maybe a little wii bowling to test out the old hips.
But I could see it a few old people who will get a bit confused when asked to step on the wii, "I'm not standing on your wee, call yourself a doctor!"

So in just over a week, my last original thumb will be gone. No more party tricks for me. Even the nurse I saw said I should be on Britains got talent. That was after she asked about what my operation was for, at which point I showed her by popping my thumb out of its joint. I probably should warn people before I do it, as she looked a bit shocked.

Farewell thumb


No comments:

Post a Comment