Wednesday 25 July 2012

Olympic £££

I think everyone is getting sick to death of all these Olympic adverts. Whether its a product being sold with red white & blue on it, or athletics selling British made butter or something random like that. It's just non stop adverts all the time. "I'm going to wipe my arse with Olympic toilet roll" just because some pole vault athlete uses it.... Don't think so.
Our athletes don't train like they should be doing, they're too busy stripping for photo shoots tottering about in high heels. Plus we all know what they would like on their subway sandwiches now, because it's been forced down our throats.
If only I hadn't quit playing table tennis for Oldham town team when I was a teenager, I could of been quids in advertising greggs sausage rolls now.

No comments:

Post a Comment