Friday 20 May 2011

Season over

So the football season is over here in the lower leagues of English football, no play-offs so no extended season. No promotion, so no excitement about the new football season in August. No relegation, so no misery through the summer.

So what does that mean for me? Well being an Oldham Athletic fan, none of the above apply to me. With there being no international tournament this summer the time will surely drag. A few weeks left in the current season for premier league and foreign leagues but I'm not really interested as long as Barcelona beat Man Utd I'll be happy. My other team Fiorentina have nothing to play for.

Nearly 3 months of boredom to come. I don't get to experience the thrill of a big multi-million pound transfer these days at Oldham. Maybe the excitement of a loan signing is all that's left.
Saturday's of feeling bored and wishing I was a game will now begin. Amazing how football turns into such a big part of your life!

Thankfully I have something to help pass the painful few months ahead.... Moving house!
So days & nights of packing have already begun, just 3 weeks left till the big move. I can't wait to get in and get sorted, a fresh start.

My main worry is where do I put my signed Kelly Brook in the new house?





No comments:

Post a Comment