Thursday 27 January 2011

It's only a game!

Football Manager 2011 turned up at my door last week. The game I keep saying I won't buy again but always do. I've been brought up on it, ever since Championship Manager 1993/94 on the amiga 600. I must of spent hours & hours on that game, sorry I mean days & days!




The only game that has it's own time zone, hours fly by and before you know it, it's 2am!!!
Amazing how just a few numbers & stats can be so addicted.
For football fans, it has it all. Take your team from the conference to the Premier or start at a European Giant and appease the fans.
Search for that magical player. In the past it were players like, Joey Beauchamp, Mark Kerr, Zola Moukoko and more recently Kallstrom and Piatti.
I'm not as sad as some people who claim they put their suit on when they get to a cup final!

For some reason women who aren't into football, just don't get the lads love for the game and they call it a glorified spreadsheet computer game.
Before everyone starts going on, Women can play the game if they choose. After Andy Gray's sexist remark, I thought I better say that.
Even a few marriages have ended because of Football Manager, in fact 35 divorce cases in 2004, due to the game!

FM 2011 is here and I love it!!!
Must dash got to go and retain my Serie A title with Fiorentina.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment