Wednesday 23 March 2011

R.I.P

Amazing how much you miss something when it's gone!

I'm not talking about the death of some celebrity a-lister where people say you have to feel sad when they die but you've never met them.
I mean my iPhone 4. The other day it died on me, it wouldn't charge at all. Then I realised it only had 10% battery left, panic stations! Thankfully it managed to sync with my PC but it still wouldn't charge.
It passed away quietly in the night. The next day was a nightmare, no phone all day while in work and no visit to the apple geeks until later that night.




You forget how much phones have charged & how much stuff is on them. years ago they did nothing. Now they are your music player, newspaper, calendar, alarm, social network and even tell you when your wife or girlfriend is on her period!!! (so you know to avoid her as much as possible)
They supply you with non stop info all the time. From news about your friend posting "just had a big poo" on Facebook to football results and a live table so you can see Oldham slide down the table :( They have completely changed people's lives these days, sometimes for the good but sometimes for the bad.
I finally got a new phone in it's place thanks to apple.
So my hand can go back to what it was made for - holding my iPhone.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment